Monday, September 15, 2014

The Spring Break Conflict


I am writing this reflection because we are trying to decide (as a family) :( where we want to go for spring break.

The reason I want to go to Qatar for spring break is really very simple; I don’t want my friends to forget me. I miss them so much and the fact that we could go for spring break even for one week would be the best break ever. I am sick of not seeing them despite the fact that we Skype and Instagram it is not the same. I know I should want to go to Wisconsin for spring break because I have a friend there and that is where I grew up. Honestly the snow would be melting, and the way the weather was last winter we would probably be snowed in 15 miles from town. I want to be with my friends in Qatar because I may never see them again after this.

That is why I want to go to Qatar for my Spring Break. :) 




1 comment: